Friday 7 December 2012

What have we started?

Since I last saw you, there have been several developments. I'm not just talking about the ever increasing girth of my scrotum...no I'm talking about the huge increase in Drycember's internet presence. On a whim I decided to upload our new definition of Drycember (yeah apparently alcoholics use the term as well, but who gives a fuck what an alcy thinks) to the popular website, Urban Dictionary. The word was added on the 4th of December; what I didn't know was that on the 5th of December it was made the "Urban Word of the Day", needless to say we are all very excited about the increasing support on twitter and Facebook for our cause, because on these lonely winter nights, the allure of the 'cheeky bash' is at its worst.
Our internet friend, turned foe.


In other news, the roll of toilet paper in my room is beginning to look quite dusty, an early indication of success if I don't say myself! If you want to check out the word here it is http://bit.ly/YK0sEN. 

If you want to tweet #drycember, we will see your messages of support - The Jizzster


No comments:

Post a Comment