Tuesday 11 December 2012

Revision Raunchiness

Every lad out there that has been at a schooling age has experienced this. You are on study leave at college/uni, meaning extended periods of time in your room alone and the urge to pleasure yourself goes up 100 fold. My past life mantra of 'masturbation is the best form of procrastination' has had to be put on hold, and more often than not, I am finding myself at a bit of a loose end with a book in front of me.

I mean, what else is there to do? Actually read stuff? Do past papers? Course not!! Everyone always just ends up bashing themselves red raw during these periods and the revision sort of goes into your brain via osmosis in some kind of Derren Brown'esque fashion.



It's all getting a bit out of hand, I mean I was watching telly earlier and the episode of Friends where Monica goes to a Halloween party as Catwoman came on and I thought I was going to take someones eye out. Reckless of Comedy Central really, before the watershed during Drycember? Why don't you just give me a loaded gun instead. - Sergeant Spaff


I know Chandler, my face looked kind of similar too, only with a raging erection to match

No comments:

Post a Comment