Thursday 20 December 2012

The End of the World

As the seconds tick closer, I find myself praying for the sweet release that the apocalypse would bring. After years of taking regular dates with Mrs. Palmer and her 5 kids, drycember has pushed me to the brink mentally and physically. Should the world end shortly, I shall greet the impending doom with open arms, a big grin and a raging erection.


Of course, it's not going to end, and hell on Earth will continue for the next 11 days. A worrying prospect indeed. However, should a meteor threaten our planet, I'd wager that I could knock it off course with a supersonic cumshot. An attractive female will be required to aim and fire, as I'm not going to break drycember to save the planet. And I still have some standards. For now.

Drycember is worth more to me than that.

Feel free to apply for the job of cumrocket operator - @drycember

No comments:

Post a Comment