Monday 17 December 2012

False alarm

Last night was my first night at home from University since the start of Drycember, and what a night it was. Dreams have become a common occurrence since the start of this crusade, possibly the only strange positive, but last night was different. The dream began as normal, a strange montage of scenes which make perfect sense at the time but absolutely none while awake. Among them were a visit to a government meeting only for people to realise that I did not belong, but no matter as I promptly flew away on a giant parrot. After this I moved on to the customary sexual bit: a room full of lovely women, one of whom about to suck me off, the others watching, but wait...I was about to climax, and it felt very real. I awoke to the feeling of stickyness, and shock, had I had the much feared wet dream? For a moment I was worried, but I promptly awoke once more breathing heavily, and dry as a bone(r).

My initial shock resembled this.


Dryception - the belief you have ejaculated while asleep, only to wake up once more and realise that the wet dream itself, was a dream.

Yet another ground breaking idea produced by this blog. Lets hope that I dont experience the real deal - The Jizzster

No comments:

Post a Comment