Saturday 15 December 2012

Crisis Point

I'm afraid to say that today i almost broke, and reached inside my trousers for my consistently erect penis, with the intention of maybe sneaking one out. But fortunately for me, my parents rang me, causing my erection to disappear, meaning that my sperm remains firmly in my ballsack. However, this loss of resolve and desire caused me to look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw.
However, as we approach the halfway stage of our epic journey, notable changes of behaviour within the group has been noticed. The Kleenex Kommando has become grouchy, grumpy and quite testerone-fuelled, the Jizzster constantly plays with his genitals, scratching his balls, giving him some sort of pleasure apparently. Whereas I have become tired all the time, and developed a borderline gambling addiction. Anyway, keep updated over the christmas period on here or on twitter @drycember

The Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment