Monday 10 December 2012

Day 10: Nearly a Third of the way there

We've reached Day 10, which is no small achievement in itself. The 10th of December has seen some monumental historic events in the past: the first Nobel prizes were awarded in 1901, the UN adopted the Geneva convention on human rights in 1948, however our achievement is greater still. The erection continue to be a problem especially during lectures, when you sit next to even a girl who is only 5/10, you find yourself encountered with the biggest raging boner of all time, its as if he is screaming at me to be relieved! My balls seem to have gained weight, and I kid you not, I swear they have got alot bigger, its actually freaky!

He wants to get out! The bulge is actual size, so ladies you're welcome. Only 21 more days to go, good luck to my fellow participants!

The Jester







No comments:

Post a Comment