Monday 31 December 2012

Approaching the climax

What an experience this has been. There have been highs and lows, often in my bed sheet, and even moments of great sadness (WIP* Sergeant Spaff) but through it all I have remained commited, and posotive. Now that we approach the end of our great quest, I have to begin planning my first day out of the shackles of Drycember. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to how to jizz myself into the new year, contact us through twitter @Drycember . In describing how I feel at this moment, I felt the clip below would illustrate it best.


Obviously I am Frodo, and Sam is a metaphor for my fellow Drycember companions. I think this line from Frodo is most appropriate in my situation :

"I'm... naked in the dark, with nothing, no veil... between me... and the wheel of fire!"

- the wheel of fire referring to my right hand anxiously approaching gandalfs staff....

Anyway, I shall post again later today and the day after for the final farewells and reports - The Jizzster

*Wank In Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment