Friday 7 December 2012

Boy, that escalated quickly.

I mean that really got out of hand fast.




Things just jumped up a notch. With an urban dictionary word of the day (dec. 5th), our gospel reached the ears of those previously ignorant of our plight.  No longer would we live in the e-shadows. Facebook and Twitter were now aware of our existence. Searching Drycember on google brings this blog as the top result.

We're kinda a big deal. People know us.


Anyway, onto what you're here for (I hope).

So far, I'm coping well. My mind has strayed into the depths of depravity a few times, but my will is not broken. Not yet.

It's only been a week however, and I expect the animal urge to return with a vengeance on a future date, an event which will hopefully provide more interesting/frequent blog posts. At the moment, a large volume of work is suppressing prime one eyed snake charming time. Once that's cleared up, the fight will begin.

Also, stay posted. A twitter account may appear soon if we think there's enough of an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment