Monday 24 December 2012

I'm Dreaming of a Dry Christmas



I'm dreaming of a Dry Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where I just watch television,
And do not have to listen,
To mum coming upstairs from below.

I'm dreaming of a dry Christmas,
And no volcanoes squirting white,
With my penis not standing upright,
And no sticky boxers in the night.



Whilst the best way to get through drycember is to take your mind off it and keep busy, this results in us being too busy, and neglecting the blog and the twitter account too, to some extent. So, if you've been waiting for new blog updates with bated breath (which you and me both know you have), then I apologise. We'll try harder in future.

I think my body has adapted to the challenge now, with most of the time being an easy ride. However when the feeling hits, then the next hour is spent dreaming of getting an easy ride.  Morning wood is a longer lasting problem before, especially as it can't be put down physically, only by sheer mental force.

Only a week to go, final stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment