Friday 14 December 2012

Alcohol; masturbation's greatest enemy

Sorry for the lack of coverage, over the last couple of days, I've been very occupied. Don't worry folks, the slobbering donkey remains unbucked, and my testicles weighed in at an impressive 0.5 kg each today, a 5% rise since the start of the month. I almost lost my battle with the one-eyed beast, after two deathly hangovers which may have beaten weaker men, I felt rougher than Rihanna after a showdown with Chris Brown.

14 days down, and it still feels like we have a mountain to climb, however it is important to contemplate Antoine de Saint-Exupery's famous words which have stayed with me during my darkest hours, "The Beauty of the Mountain is hidden for all those who try to discover it from the top, supposing that, one way or an other, one can reach this place directly. The Beauty of the Mountain reveals only to those who climbed it..." And it is words, such as these which make my resolve even stronger than ever. Good luck to all participants, Stay Strong

The Jester









No comments:

Post a Comment