Thursday 20 December 2012

My Last

Well, maybe not my last. I got locked out of my account for this for a week or so due to a result of a really, really stupid technical thing (I was signed in to blogger and not google+, rookie error). To add to this disgrace, I have broken Drycember.

I know, hold back those tears avid fans. It was a quiet Monday in sunny ol' England. Having just returned from university to home, I was understandably well fed and rested. The fridge stocked to the full and the heating consistently on, the home comforts were immeasurable. There was only one thing that could better it.

The background set, now for the time and place. I was home alone, trying to revise. Though I had nearly been reeled in by this same temptress just a few days earlier, the situation was not quite as idyllic with housemates but a few paces away from catching me polishing the old pork sword. Home alone for at least a few hours, and my old best friend just daring me to give him a click.

We go way back :)

I am ashamed to say I succumbed (tee hee, rhymes with "cum"). No longer to walk the Earth as an enlightened man, the drop back to humanity was both exhilarating and heartbreaking. Don't get me wrong, it was glorious, but knowing I let down our millions and millions of fans? Crushing. I can only hope for a better performance next year - Sergeant Spaff

This is a played down version of the events that transpired.

No comments:

Post a Comment