Tuesday 18 December 2012

An almost embarassing moment

Last night, I decided whilst browsing the channels, I was going to watch a film on TV. The only film I could find was Calendar Girls, a film where middle-aged to elderly women get naked to make a nude calendar for charity. All I'm going to say is Drycember has totally changed my perceptions about the attractiveness of actors such as Helen Mirren and Julie Walters. During one of the more graphic scenes, where there were 12 ladies in no clothes, I thought for one terrifying moment that I'd spunked myself during it. 


I hastily unbuttoned my trousers, looked in my boxers, fearing that spiderman had gone crazy in them. Fortunately it was a false alarm, and my penis remained fully loaded. But the fear that engulfed me in that brief moment will stay with me forever.



If others have experienced something similar tweet it to us @drycember and we will follow the person with the best story that we receive

The Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment