Friday 7 December 2012

#drycember

To our avid followers, you will be happy to hear that my mission remains successful to this date, though I do not know how much longer I can last. Clinically I am far away from blue balls, but its not just a condition, its a state of mind. Our recent "fame" (loose term here to describe an above average number of retweets) has only strengthened our resolve to spread the word of this time old tradition to all four corners of this good Earth.

My biggest test came the other day, I entered my Statistics tutorial only to find an insatiably attractive PhD student leading it. The mixture of being a week without a release, and the fact that the girls doing Maths just aren't that attractive, meant that with hindsight I realise she was probably a 7 or 7.5/10, my conclusion? My mission is warping both my vision, and sense of reality. I am but a light breeze away from a serious accident. A ticking timebomb. God help us all. #drycember - Sergeant Spaff




Had the Jizzster take this picture of me this morning, situation is worse than I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment