Sunday 9 December 2012

The struggle begins

If I am brutally honest the past few days have been..strange, but not overly difficult. However the tides of semen are beginning to turn, and my body is starting to tell me that I'm overdue for an oil change. Morning wood is becoming a serious problem, not least because I need to wait for it to subside before I can leave my room, for fear of my crotch cobra making an appearance. 

Jizzing in my pants is a serious risk

Even the simplest everyday tasks have become a struggle between mind and body, but I must hold strong, for this is a noble quest and I must prevail for the good of men (and cheeky birds) everywhere. The support on twitter is invaluable, tweet @drycember to provide support, or ask advice - The Jizzster

No comments:

Post a Comment