Friday 7 December 2012

The First Week is always the hardest

The first week is over, my penis remains pure, my sperm itching to leave, and my testes currently weighing 2.5 kg, however my resolve has never been stronger. I had a dream last night, where I was threatened to resist the temptation of masturbation in a weird interpretation of a famous scene from Gladiator , "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the Sperm, Father to a murdered sperm, husband to a murdered wife, and if you masturbate I will take my vengeance in this life or the next". 

We four young men remain wank-free, currently saving hundreds of pounds collectively on not using kleenex. We remain strong in our quest, "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort".

For all those joining us in our challenge remain strong, and one of you has posted a funny definition :http://tinyurl.com/d7yqjz9

The Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment