Friday 14 December 2012

The lowering of standards

As the urge for release increases, I find various things that possess holes to be more and more attractive with each passing day. At first, average girls sent me into a daydream of depravity, and good looking girls nearly killed me. Nowadays, distinctly bad looking girls get me moderately excited - upon seeing a slightly horse faced female, I found myself thinking "I want to fuck you in the mouth".

Now, let's think about that for a minute. This was a girl who I actively realised was unattractive, but yet I would be willing to lower myself. It is a form of intoxication. Unlike alcohol which blinds you to hideousness, this is something different. You no longer care. If I was a nemesis to a superhero, I would be a very dangerous foe right about now - I feel like I have nothing to lose.



Must... resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment