Tuesday 1 January 2013

The End of a Journey

Alas, our epic journey challenging the temptations of masturbation has ended, and quite frankly I'm glad. These last few days were torture to be honest, and I've been counting down the days for a while. My cock has finally exploded and my balls have been drained, no longer weighing me down. The most accurate way of describing my ejaculation would be through this video

This challenge has given me a true perspective on how valuable masturbation is for a healthy life and has made me appreciate the act of tugging much more than I had before. Drycember was a pleasure to do, strengthening the friendship with my brethrin and dont worry this will not be the last time you hear of The Jester, Sergeant Spaff, The Jizzsster and Kleenexkommando.

Happy New Year and Tug Away!

The Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment