Thursday 29 November 2012

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" - Eddy Izzard

Drycember. What can I say. I first heard of Drycember from my good friend the Jizzster, I was sceptical at first. The idea was shear madness. I had heard of Movember, and even attempted it myself to a certain degree (shaved after two weeks due to a distinct lack of moustache resulting in me looking like a total prick). The idea was simple, following the success and popularity of Movember, we would try to do Drycember; refraining from masturbation throughout the whole month of December. That's right, no crafty Christmas day quick one or anything. Though I wasn't on board at first, I was soon cooerced alongside my two other friends, The Jester and KleenexKomando. 

This blog will follow our, what some would say is heroic, journey throughout the unforgiving winter month without tugging one out. To say I am a frequent self indulger is probably fair, some would say even furious, so the following few weeks will be some of the toughest of my life. As my dear friend has said earlier, I too was considering weaning myself off, like a heroine addict with methodone, until I can brave the comedown. Given that it is now the 29th November, it is safe to say that that plan has fallen through horrendously and my right hand nearly blistered over. As I brace for the ensuing chemical trauma and blue balls, I will document what I can. - Sergeant Spaff

No comments:

Post a Comment